Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So I decided to photoshop the X to my spec when

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a bit curious and removed the front nostril for fun. I immediately noticed how much cleaner and fitting it looks with the refresh design. Currently it's near impossible to tell the two generational X's apart aside from the fog lights, but this small change, I believe, makes a world of difference. I also tinted the DRL as it's white design didn't age as well in today's market. What are your thoughts?

Some context, I currently have a Ultra Red Plaid X on order and wanted to see what it would look like if I did my usual black wraps on the lip and side mirrors.

Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 7.43.16 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 7.43.27 PM.jpg

Reactions: ChadS
I like the headlight change and the rear view mirror change. Your snout change distinguishes it from the legacy X and makes it look more like a model Y, but I have always thought that is the weakest part of the 3/Y looks. Perhaps this change would grow on me but my immediate reaction was eh. The new Tesla red makes everything look better too; I was not a fan of the old Tesla red.

Reactions: Genie