Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So I have a small rock chip, and my PPF....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also got a chip days leading up to my PPF appointment. My installer applied some touch up paint. If you look up close for it you can find it but from a distance you really can’t.

Yeah. Already talked to Alex at OC Detailing, and he said they can take care of it! It was so virginal for a time : /

They’ll touch it up and you’ll be fine.

Guess what? Even after you get PPF, you’re still gonna get some chips.

Say it ain’t so!!!

Either that or you sell the car, take the depreciation hit, and put 250K down on the Roadster Founders Edition. I see no other solution.

What depreciation hit??? Everyone knows used Teslas sell for more than sticker.

Get a temp wrap aka track wrap. It’s a temp clear stick on

I thought about painter’s tape for a split second lol

Don't worry, think of it as a post birth mark.

I like that hahaha

Same picked mine up 23rd of December, couldn't get a PPF appointment until mid-January, a week later an asshole in a parking lot keyed the driver's side fender. Now it's getting a respray correction to the fender and I have to put the PPF & Ceramic coat off for a few weeks so the new paint can set up properly :(
IMG_1591.jpeg

Same picked mine up 23rd of December, couldn't get a PPF appointment until mid-January, a week later an asshole in a parking lot keyed the driver's side fender. Now it's getting a respray correction to the fender and I have to put the PPF & Ceramic coat off for a few weeks so the new paint can set up properly :(
View attachment 497801

No Sentry footage?

Reactions: Candleflame