Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So who actually has configured their P or AWD?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Mine shows invitation date of 2018-01-17 with reservation date of 2016-03-31T19:24.....as its commented that is UTC time, and being In CST, that would’ve made the input into the system around 2:24pm that day. I was a current owner of an S at the time, now I own an X. I didn’t wait in line but did come by after lunch to check out what was going on. Looks like I’ve got a little while longer based on how the invites are going out.

I'm a line waiter, current owner, and put my deposit down about 10:20am MST 3/31. I was invited to configure the version that's been out since the start around the middle of January. Didn't configure then. I still have not been invited to configure AWD or performance.

Post in the AM about not being able to configure.... Get email in the PM inviting me to configure... o_O

Still not buying one. I should probably get my deposits back. (Already bought a CPO 2 years ago)

If it is a useful data point for anyone, I received the P/AWD invite today on my account, which is a 10:04am PT March 31 reservation (non-owner).
Since they are so close are you going to order on your account and cancel your initial order or stick with the other order? Seems like the other order might be more of a hassle.

Got my invite for AWD/P a few hours ago. I reserved just after 12:30 PM in Texas (Central time). (I'm not actually going to buy an AWD/P because the marginal benefits for AWD aren't worth it to me and I can't afford the P)
My reservation was at 10:33AM Arizona time (2016-03-31T17:33:22.964271), but no AWD/P invite yet. Curse you, Daylight Savings Time.

I was able to configure my AWD M3 yesterday, the option became enabled about 4p Eastern. I reserved in line in Atlanta, my reservationDate was 2016-03-31T16:52:18.194093.

Attachments

• 2018.05.31 Tesla Order.JPG
    2018.05.31 Tesla Order.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 74
Interesting... This may throw a wrench into the theory of when reservations are opened....

I'm an owner, and line waiter. 7th in line at Grand Ave Chicago store, order placed at 10:07 am CST. Original invite to configure was sent Jan 4th.

Still no invite for P or AWD. Refreshing isn't any help either.