Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Social Chat - Short Term TSLA Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Happy thanksgiving everyone.

Thank you everyone for sharing your investing strategies and thoughts. I have learned way more here than from any of the books I have read. On top of that it's real time, which you can not get in the books.

We are happy to be going to our thanksgiving dinner in our new Model S because of everything all of you have shared.

Happy thanksgiving everyone.

Thank you everyone for sharing your investing strategies and thoughts. I have learned way more here than from any of the books I have read. On top of that it's real time, which you can not get in the books.

We are happy to be going to our thanksgiving dinner in our new Model S because of everything all of you have shared.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

This year has been a massive rush, with highs and lows, mostly highs. I am glad we have been able to band together and help each other invest in TSLA and in Solar, the alternative energy theme. The year is still not over. Look forward to ending it with my new found friends here and toasting to next year. Thank you and an enjoyable and safe Thanksgiving to all of you!

While Thanksgiving is not observed or a holiday in Estonia (we only have a few holidays) that doesn't mean I'd not gove thanks to all the excellent information found here and the vast majority of knowledgable and polite people and discussions.

Enjoy your traditions, I'll keep on working and top off the night with watching another of Elon's adventures in space with todays first GTO flight mission.

While Thanksgiving is not observed or a holiday in Estonia (we only have a few holidays) that doesn't mean I'd not gove thanks to all the excellent information found here and the vast majority of knowledgable and polite people and discussions.

Enjoy your traditions, I'll keep on working and top off the night with watching another of Elon's adventures in space with todays first GTO flight mission.

Mario,

So does Estonia celebrate an 'independence day' or 'thanksgiving day' ?

Happy Thanksgiving!

Special and huge thanks to everybody at Tesla Motors. Whether TSLA (and their cars :wink:) riding low or high, they are changing the world in so many ways! I feel very lucky to own both!

Haha giving rides at thanksgiving I made all of the men giggle like school girls. The only one I let drive it was my father-in-law.

My wife's grandfather (84) knew nothing about the car not the make or anything but that it was electric. I mashed the pedal and his eyes lit up and he said "that's an electric motor for you, full torque from the start, no winding up." Then he proceeded to tell everyone in the car how far ahead of his time Nikola Tesla was. I told him the company that makes this car was named after him and designed from his ideas and he was amazed. He then said he wanted to get one. :D

Haha giving rides at thanksgiving I made all of the men giggle like school girls. The only one I let drive it was my father-in-law.

My wife's grandfather (84) knew nothing about the car not the make or anything but that it was electric. I mashed the pedal and his eyes lit up and he said "that's an electric motor for you, full torque from the start, no winding up." Then he proceeded to tell everyone in the car how far ahead of his time Nikola Tesla was. I told him the company that makes this car was named after him and designed from his ideas and he was amazed. He then said he wanted to get one. :D

It's stories like these that make me all warm inside and happy to be part of the Tesla revolution. Must be such a joy to let people ride in your Model S and seeing their reactions!