Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Softer ride

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Excellent to hear!! I just ordered a set of their comfort/soft springs on Nov 16h. I talked to UPP today, and they said they will be shipping them out in their next shipment soon (they ship in batches). I'm very excited because I already gained an improved ride going with Vredesteins vs. the Continentals, so this sounds like it will only make things better.

Some questions:

- Did you install on a PUP or LR?
- If LR, did the right height remain the same?
- Do you mind sharing what the installation cost you?
- For the stock-height, did you have to get a fresh alignment?

Thanks,

Dan

Excellent to hear!! I just ordered a set of their comfort/soft springs on Nov 16h. I talked to UPP today, and they said they will be shipping them out in their next shipment soon (they ship in batches). I'm very excited because I already gained an improved ride going with Vredesteins vs. the Continentals, so this sounds like it will only make things better.

Some questions:

- Did you install on a PUP or LR?
- If LR, did the right height remain the same?
- Do you mind sharing what the installation cost you?
- For the stock-height, did you have to get a fresh alignment?

Thanks,

Dan
$300 from unplugged performance itself in Hawthorne next to SpaceX. I have the dual motor and the ride height looks the same. No alignment done. Amazing vinyl wraps and the Pike's Peak run on video. Great experience- 3 hours.
Will check out the Vredesteins.

I just had Unplugged Performance install the dual rate soft ride spring set on my model Y and what a tremendous difference it makes to the ride on the bumpy freeways and streets in Los Angeles. This is the way the car should come from the factory unless you get the performance model.
Thanks for sharing your experience. We have the worst roads in NJ/NY and I wish MY suspension was at least half as good as my wife's lexus rx. :rolleyes:

I asked UPP to recommend an installer in NJ.

$300 from unplugged performance itself in Hawthorne next to SpaceX. I have the dual motor and the ride height looks the same. No alignment done. Amazing vinyl wraps and the Pike's Peak run on video. Great experience- 3 hours.
Will check out the Vredesteins.

Thanks for the answer to both questions! I feel the price is very good on Tirerack for the Vredestens. Looks like overall, the tire and spring swap is still less $$ than a coilover setup. Works for me!