Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

software SR (not SR+)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an SR with HW2.5 and was upgraded to 2019.12.1.2 way back on May 5th. Either you never connect to wifi or something's wrong and you should contact service about it.

I haven't seen a single report of anyone being software limited yet. Maybe they'll forget about it! :)

Reactions: Leafdriver333
I have an SR with HW2.5 and was upgraded to 2019.12.1.2 way back on May 5th. Either you never connect to wifi or something's wrong and you should contact service about it.

I haven't seen a single report of anyone being software limited yet. Maybe they'll forget about it! :)

I always park in garage with strong wifi. I did schedule a service.

I'm on 19.12.1 (pushed by service center when I went in for a small factory clear-coat scratch) still have fog lights, front heated seats, immersive sound and 240 miles.

I park in an underground garage without any LTE or wifi but when I go to work it does get LTE... Well fingers crossed that they forget about me.

edit: just remembered that I read somewhere on this forum from Model S owners who had the software locked 70D models that had the 75kwh packs that their range was limited WITHOUT a software update. Tesla made that change without pushing an update so it's probably just a switch can flip whenever they want to.

Last edited: