Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software update 8.0.2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Guys, need your help, Just got mine yesterday, with AP2, but really confused, I attached two pictures, dark one is mine, and one random from internet, where did I was wrong, and of course on front screen I do not see any cars or lanes, no icons of auto steering or cruise control, literally "as regular car" I asked my delivery guy, he just says when the update will be with AP you will get one, but as I know a lot of people just using a lot assistance now even with AP1 hardware.
Are you unaware that what you purchased was the autopilot 2 hardware and that the firmware to activate it isn't ready yet?

Hi,

I have Tesla S 2015 salvage from USA and I do live in Jordan middle east, I need to update my car and use the Tesla app so I can enjoy the car features but Tesla advice that my country is not supported.

my friend advice that you can help me with that, can you please?

Regards,
Samer

They are pushing it aggressively, I bet you'll get it soon!

Hah, as I was writing that, you added your second post! =)

Hi,

I have Tesla S 2015 salvage from USA and I do live in Jordan middle east, I need to update my car and use the Tesla app so I can enjoy the car features but Tesla advice that my country is not supported.

my friend advice that you can help me with that, can you please?

Regards,
Samer