Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Missing speed camera on map

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I got the latest holiday update. I also have the latest map data. However, there are a bunch of streets where I live with traffic cameras. Car ones on the side of the road AND built in to the intersections. There are a lot where I'm from. I haven't seen a single one on the map -- I should have seen at least 7 different ones by now. How can I report the missing cameras to get them added?

Does those camera are posted when using phone Apps like Waze or Google?

Also would the Holiday update list Speed cameras or Traffic Light violation cameras, or both?

Thanks for the reply. I'm unsure if these are on Google. Here is an example, checkout streetview, you can see the posted cameras. They do red lights and speed control. They are all over Phoenix and I see none.

So I got the latest holiday update. I also have the latest map data. However, there are a bunch of streets where I live with traffic cameras. Car ones on the side of the road AND built in to the intersections. There are a lot where I'm from. I haven't seen a single one on the map -- I should have seen at least 7 different ones by now. How can I report the missing cameras to get them added?
Does your car show traffic lights and stop signs? After I got the holiday update, it took several hours before any traffic control devices appeared. There must be a stealth download required.

Does your car show traffic lights and stop signs? After I got the holiday update, it took several hours before any traffic control devices appeared. There must be a stealth download required.
They show traffic lights, not positive about stop signs.

I'm noticing traffic lights missing at some intersections as well. Major 4 way intersections as well.

but not sure what the icon looks like.

FYI, from this article on the new icons

230b550881cd1d8c2b2e77e95dc70c04.jpg

Reactions: Watts_Up
They show traffic lights, not positive about stop signs.

I'm noticing traffic lights missing at some intersections as well. Major 4 way intersections as well.
In my car, it only seems to show traffic lights and stop signs a short distance ahead on my route. If I browse around the map, it's not showing me lights and signs that are not on my route. Also, it stop showing me any lights and signs that I just passed. This is fine with me.