TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Solution for ICE's parking in Super charging stations.

Discussion in 'Charging Standards and Infrastructure' started by mineminemine, Jun 13, 2014.

1. mineminemine

mineminemine New Member

#1 mineminemine, Jun 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2014
    Solution for ICE's parking in Super charging stations.
    exevbuilder | April 27, 2014

I submit the following. A magnetic parking pylon in front of each space, made of durable plastic. If you have a pet door that is magnetically operated you know what I mean. What do you think? I have the plans!
    Just to see if anyone wants to build a prototype?