Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Some pricing ideas 21’ M3P

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He all, Got my 21’ M3P in July 21’..picked up in Charlotte….my 2nd Tesla, absolutely love it…..but we just had some financial adjustments in our life, and selling the 3 would allow us to pay mortgage off, being completely debt free….opening up a ton of cash quickly….so this is why we are considering this….
what do y’all think a fair range to ask is?
21’ M3 P/ 7500 miles, red, black interior/ no FSD
expel pro protection on full front end /bumper/ hood/ fenders/ mirrors….Tesla 3M protection in front of rear tires
expel pro ceramic tint on side and rear windows
frunk mat/ trunk mat/ deep well mat/ console cubby
Akon Motorsport full carbon front spoiler (real carbon)
Tesla oem outdoor cover
Tesla pucks for jacking
oem charger/ 2- cards
non smoker/ no pets/ always garaged or covered/ no dents/ no dings/ wheels perfect/ tires rotated last month

KBB says average private sale is $65,721
of course if I sold to Carvana/ vroom/ etc…I’d sell spoiler, cover separate….

what’s your thoughts?

Attachments

• 04D2060E-00E7-4BCE-9AB5-B1AACD72A80C.jpeg
    04D2060E-00E7-4BCE-9AB5-B1AACD72A80C.jpeg
    964.4 KB · Views: 181
  • 8D040202-0C68-4EA4-A665-2F022E7A1200.jpeg
    8D040202-0C68-4EA4-A665-2F022E7A1200.jpeg
    816.8 KB · Views: 134
There is almost zero chance anyone is going to pay 65k for a used M3P. The wait for those is not that long right now to buy new, and KBB has long since been "not that accurate" as far as what used cars should be sold for. Tesla estimates a new one would be "march of 2022" right now, so its only a month to get a brand new one with no miles on it.

Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 7.19.42 PM.png

If you want to see what you should sell it for, get quotes from carvana, vroom, shift, carmax etc. I am going to guess they would give you 49-51. I dont think there is a chance anyone will give you anything that starts with a "6", private party or otherwise.

take it. Carvana transaction is so easy it is worth what every discount you might be taking vs private party. Sold two cars to them last fall.
I was amazed at how easy it was. They didn't check the condition of car at all. Just verified VIN and mileage and were in/out with my car in 5 min.

I would also get a quote from vroom and carmax. Doesn't hurt. Vroom is pretty easy for quick online quote and then Carmax obviously requires a bit more work but probably Carvana will end up being the best offer.