Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sorry for another totaled post but do you think this is this fixable or not?

What do you all think of the damage?

• Fixable

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Totaled

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hit front left (drivers side) of another car who ran a red light at about 35mph. Is the vehicle fixable? Airbags only deployed in the front, and electronics were working for about 30min before pyro fuse was tripped. From what I've heard it'll take around 6 months to fix because all the tesla approved body shops in Washington are back ordered with jobs already.

IMG_1491.jpg
IMG_6427.jpg
IMG_6428.jpg
IMG_1497.jpg
IMG_1507.jpg
IMG_1503.jpg
IMG_1492.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Mike_TV
I find it interesting that even someone who created an account today, and is making their first post, knows there are a ton of "is this totaled?" threads.

Its like everyone thinks that TMC is full of insurance adjusters or something (I dont understand it myself).

Note that this isnt ment to be a moderator note or anything, there isnt anything wrong with these threads, Its just a personal opinion that "wow, a lot of people want opinions on vehicle accidents for some reason".

People ask because they are anxious. It's really difficult to tell from pictures. You need an insurance adjuster to take a look. Even then, once the body shop tears into it they could find something additional. It's impossible to say from pictures unless the car is completely mangled and not unrecognizable blatantly obvious it's totalled.

Good luck however it turns out.