Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sound Of Silence 2021 rally, May 21-23

nwdiver

Feb 17, 2013
United States
Made it :)

Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 3.51.27 PM.png

israndy

Supercharger Hunter
Mar 31, 2016
Alameda, CA
It was quite an event, they had all of us line up our cars and sent drones into the air, hopefully those videos will find their way here before too long. I didn’t get to talk to but maybe 10% of the people here. Kinda exciting to have people recognize me. I’m nobody… (i.e. I don’t have FSD beta)

Reactions: DavidB

outdoors

🌲🛶⛺️🏔♻︎🙂
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2014
Mountain West
It was quite an event, they had all of us line up our cars and sent drones into the air, hopefully those videos will find their way here before too long. I didn’t get to talk to but maybe 10% of the people here. Kinda exciting to have people recognize me. I’m nobody… (i.e. I don’t have FSD beta)

I will have ours up via a link Tuesday. Editing not so good in the car. I think it will be worth the minor wait. Great people, great town.
PXL_20210522_173013991.MP.jpg

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC