Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sound Of Silence 2021 rally, May 21-23

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great.

Also just a reminder for folks to use the Glympse public tag “soundofsilence” when traveling to Custer. It helps give an idea of how busy various Superchargers will be, plus it’s really fun to watch the convergence in the days leading up to the event.

Reactions: Thinkje
Made it :)

Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 3.51.27 PM.png

It was quite an event, they had all of us line up our cars and sent drones into the air, hopefully those videos will find their way here before too long. I didn’t get to talk to but maybe 10% of the people here. Kinda exciting to have people recognize me. I’m nobody… (i.e. I don’t have FSD beta)

Reactions: DavidB
It was quite an event, they had all of us line up our cars and sent drones into the air, hopefully those videos will find their way here before too long. I didn’t get to talk to but maybe 10% of the people here. Kinda exciting to have people recognize me. I’m nobody… (i.e. I don’t have FSD beta)

I will have ours up via a link Tuesday. Editing not so good in the car. I think it will be worth the minor wait. Great people, great town.
PXL_20210522_173013991.MP.jpg