Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Southern Ontario Tesla Owner's Club

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well it’s time for our next meeting, hopefully now that winter is behind us!
I sent an email to everyone who is on our club list. If anyone new wants to attend, please email me at [email protected]

I have scheduled it for Wednesday April 22[SUP]nd [/SUP]at 7:00 pm.
It will at a different Fortino’s as the room in Woodbridge has beenclosed.
The actual address is 2911 Major Makenzie Drive in Vaughan (just east ofJane St.)
The room will be open at 6:30 and Pizza and beverages will be available then.
We will formally start the meeting at 7:00 and go to 9:00 although we have the room until 9:30.
The food will be refreshed at 7:00 for the meeting.

Please RSVP if you plan on attending. In addition let me know about any topics you would like to cover.
Thanks

John

Last edited:
Thanks for the informative presentation Richard. I hope to see follow-up materials and a bibliography.
Also thanks to Richards Goldsmithing because I was the lucky draw winner of the custom Tesla ring. I will wear it with pride.
Winter continues up the 400 with a fatal collision involving a jackknifed tractor trailer shortly after we passed. The highway remains closed until noon.
Resolved: do not remove snow tires until the end of April, or perhaps leave them on all year!
DSCF1006.jpg

Two articles in the Globe and Mail today about Tesla. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-drive/

The one arguing against Tesla, by the well-known Jeremy Cato, is full of errors, false assumptions, skewed anecdotes, and sly omissions. He says the Model S has been succeeded by the Model S70D, and mixes up the Model X with the Model 3 --- and that's only the beginning.

I've written to both authors and the Globe's Public Editor. Have a look. If you like unscientific Internet polls, the paper has one asking which article you favour.

What an utter nitwit that Cato is. He can't even comprehend that a 70D is a member of the Model S family. Then in one comment reply he states that the Model S is not produced any more. And then the Globe prefaces his article as "Special to The Globe and Mail". It sure is special!

From private correspondence with this cretin, I assure you that his comments on his own article are his. Ordinarily I'd say ignore his type, but it's probably better to inundate the comments section with criticisms of his article. He'll ignore them, but at least he'll shut up.