Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Southern Ontario Tesla Owner's Club

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my P85D yesterday, braved the crappy roads to the Lawrence Ave centre, 2 hours + drive...

They told me have the first 2015 in Ontario, maybe in Canada nice to hear. Next gen front and back, heated wheel and nice new keychains, a great experience all around.

Michelin Xice mounted today so I'm ready to go

Good stuff!...welcome to the club!

We picked ours up in crappy weather & road conditions as well...were you satisfied with the D's poor weather performance?

Got my P85D yesterday, braved the crappy roads to the Lawrence Ave centre, 2 hours + drive...

They told me have the first 2015 in Ontario, maybe in Canada nice to hear. Next gen front and back, heated wheel and nice new keychains, a great experience all around.

Congrats. I'll have to keep on the lookout for another S around town. :)

Hello everyone,
As some of you may know the Barrie Supercharger is now open.
We talked at the last meeting about a Tesla rally to the grand opening.
It is this Saturday Feb. 7th at 12 noon.

If you would like to drive up with us please meet at the Fortino's at 400 and the 407.
The address is 3940 Highway 7 in Woodbridge.
We plan on being there to depart together around 10:30.

Thanks and hope to see you there.

John

Today at the Barrie supercharger.
image.jpg

Convoy to Barrie

Yesterday, we had quite a few members join the convoy ride to the Barrie Superchargers.
Since I was one of the last cars in the convoy, I filmed most parts of it. It was great seeing all those Teslas in front of me.
Despite the bad weather, the video turned out quite well.
You can view it here .
Warning : if you don't like the Convoy song, keep the video muted until the cars pull into the Supercharger parking lot :smile:

Had a great time, and look forward to more events like this.