Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spec Change - Best number to call?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok well, that was weird. I did try and call them but gave up - 15 mins on the phone is long enough for me...

Is it not worth waiting to see what may or may not happen in August's scheduled FSD rollout and associated price rise. Something may come along to surprise, or not...

I just don't know. I am getting tired of trying to read the tea leaves....

So dropped them an email just querying what my new price would be IF i removed FSD

40 mins later I get a "Your order has been modified" email where my new agreement goes from this:

upload_2019-7-26_14-32-16.png

to

upload_2019-7-26_14-33-1.png

I am assuming this is a complete coincidence as FSD hasn't been removed..

Is it safe to assume that I still get the Performance Brakes and Carbon Fibre Spoiler? (pedals? not bothered..)

Nice to "save" 6K

Ok well, that was weird. I did try and call them but gave up - 15 mins on the phone is long enough for me...

I just don't know. I am getting tired of trying to read the tea leaves....

So dropped them an email just querying what my new price would be IF i removed FSD

40 mins later I get a "Your order has been modified" email where my new agreement goes from this:

View attachment 434380

to

View attachment 434382

I am assuming this is a complete coincidence as FSD hasn't been removed..

Is it safe to assume that I still get the Performance Brakes and Carbon Fibre Spoiler? (pedals? not bothered..)

Nice to "save" 6K

Why are they calling it something different as in - Model 3 Long Range All-Wheel Drive Performance as opposed to a Model 3 Performance Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive? (as Summary)

Last edited:
I’m still waiting for my revised spec (P- to LR AWD) to be confirmed on my account / order agreement. I called to do this on 16 July. They’ve confirmed the revision is locked in on a subsequent phone call and I’ve since been assigned a VIN and delivery date range. So things are moving forward but the order agreement remains unchanged for now.

Reactions: Rooster6655
I’m still waiting for my revised spec (P- to LR AWD) to be confirmed on my account / order agreement. I called to do this on 16 July. They’ve confirmed the revision is locked in on a subsequent phone call and I’ve since been assigned a VIN and delivery date range. So things are moving forward but the order agreement remains unchanged for now.

Will try and see what they have on the system for me but not hopefully that they are organised, I mean it only takes a minute to email confirmation rather than waste someones time clogging up their phone system