Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spokane Service Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

webbbcam

not-so-junior member
Sep 9, 2014
Coeur d'Alene, ID
I just spoke with Hector the Spokane area Ranger at the site of Tesla's soon to open service center here in Spokane.
Unlike a previous thread announced Hector is not heading back to Seattle but has been tasked with setting up the new Service center at 3304 E Springfield Ave. He says it will be manned by 3 technicians and will utilize (at first) only about 1/3 of the space they acquired. Opening should be in about 2 months but in the mean time Hector will continue to do the same service as always but at the new location.

The Service Center is less than a mile north from the Thor/Freya exit of I-90. There are 10 bays, a small reception area/rest room. They have one lift installed, a second on the way, wheel alignment rack, tire and balance machines, and HPWCs. He will not be as mobile as before since he will be needing to be there while more equipment is delivered.
2019-05-03 06.43.17.jpg
2019-05-14 07.11.47.jpg
2019-05-14 07.12.45.jpg

I’m counting the days until the SC opens for business. Need a couple things done on my model 3 and have to drive to Bellevue on the 17th to get my speaker fixed. I was so excited when I heard about the new SC. It’s literally 5-10 min from my house. Any idea on an exact date of opening?

2019-05-15 14.30.47.jpg
I’m counting the days until the SC opens for business. Need a couple things done on my model 3 and have to drive to Bellevue on the 17th to get my speaker fixed. I was so excited when I heard about the new SC. It’s literally 5-10 min from my house. Any idea on an exact date of opening?

I don't know the opening date but Hector is doing repairs there already. If you call the service number listed he will get in touch with you for repairs. They don't have all their parts stock or machines yet but can still give the same services he provided while being a ranger.
Here's a photo of Hector and Adam (a temp guy from the west side) working on my Model S. Hector is replacing a door handle that won't present and Adam is replacing the recalled power steering bolts under the hood.

View attachment 416489

I don't know the opening date but Hector is doing repairs there already. If you call the service number listed he will get in touch with you for repairs. They don't have all their parts stock or machines yet but can still give the same services he provided while being a ranger.
Here's a photo of Hector and Adam (a temp guy from the west side) working on my Model S. Hector is replacing a door handle that won't present and Adam is replacing the recalled power steering bolts under the hood.

Man. That’s a luxury to be in a smaller market at this point. Much better and quicker service than us westsiders are likely to get.

Reactions: goneskiian
Any chance anyone has the actual phone number for the Spokane service center? It still just lists the main tesla service number on the website. I am trying to purchase a tow package for installation, but the spokane service center isn't in the drop down menu for delivery yet.

Thanks.

Any chance anyone has the actual phone number for the Spokane service center? It still just lists the main tesla service number on the website. I am trying to purchase a tow package for installation, but the spokane service center isn't in the drop down menu for delivery yet.

Thanks.
My understanding is that if you call the service number listed and ask for a call from Hector he will get back to you within a day or two ( at least it worked for me).

John

You may now schedule service at this location through the app! Already done it.
Yes!

Used the phone app last week to schedule my 4 year service and if I wanted to I could have brought it in the next day.
Came in today at 8am. They did the service including alignment and replacing a lost key fob and was done by 10:20.

They now have three technicians, Hector, Jeremiah, and Alfonso.

Great service!!!

I've got an appointment on Friday for a rattling in my driver's door (most likely from either the top or bottom speaker), so it's good to hear that they are awesome at the Spokane location.

Are they still doing loaners if they have to keep the car, or is it Uber credits? I'm not sure how long they're gonna need to hold onto my car.

I've got an appointment on Friday for a rattling in my driver's door (most likely from either the top or bottom speaker), so it's good to hear that they are awesome at the Spokane location.

Are they still doing loaners if they have to keep the car, or is it Uber credits? I'm not sure how long they're gonna need to hold onto my car.

If be curious to hear input on this too. I've got a service appointment for some alignment issues on my Y in a couple weeks. Are they pretty good at giving estimated repair times? I'm coming from the tricities, so I can't really just get an Uber back home. And the whole covid situation really complicates things too since everything is closed.

If be curious to hear input on this too. I've got a service appointment for some alignment issues on my Y in a couple weeks. Are they pretty good at giving estimated repair times? I'm coming from the tricities, so I can't really just get an Uber back home. And the whole covid situation really complicates things too since everything is closed.

Appointment went well, for all intents and purposes.... We were unable to replicate my problem, so as an attempted solve the manager (that's who happened to come out and help us) put in some felt tape.

He was a great person, and while we were driving around trying to replicate things he,myself and my wife had a great chat about Tesla, EVs in general, and more.

From moment one that we saw him, he was masked up, asked permission to go in the car, do the ride along, etc

He also filled me in on the loaner situation, saying that they only have two loaners anymore, and they see ten cars a day sometimes so it's first come, first served. Although they try to make exceptions if you're not from in town.

My estimated repair time would be hard to figure out due to having to replicate it. I'm guessing that if you submit photos if the issues with your service request you'll get better estimates.

Got some work done at the service center today, this was my first visit to a service center. There were no loaners available unfortunately, so I ended up in the waiting room for about 2.5 hours while the work was done.

The techs were real helpful. I had brought it in for a couple panel alignment issues, tail light alignment, and charge port for cover not flush. I was curious if they were going to tell me some of these gaps were 'in spec'. The tech agreed that all the gaps needed some work (none were very major), he also pointed out a couple other alignment issues he was going to fix that I hadn't even really noticed.

At the end of the day everything was addressed, with the exception of the charging port door, which he said was as good as it was gonna get.