Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify Albums/Artists with Tesla account

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think I'm missing something simple here but when I search for albums and favourite them, they never show up in the Albums or Artists tab of Spotify.
If I favourite a playlist, that shows up but nothing at all under Albums or Artists.

I'm not a Spotify Premium subscriber, just using the Spotify account that came with the car
Am I doing something wrong?

That's exactly what I have been doing but nothing shows up.

After some more searching I found a post that suggested you have to click '+' on a song in the album you want. Just went out and tried that and it works. Add any song in the album to your favourites and the album and artist both show up in your album and artist lists.
It's wierd but a good enough solution for me.

Reactions: WannabeOwner
I bought my S85 from a Hindu couple and all the music on spotify is Indian, my taste is more on the Electronic side and I have no idea how to delete the 40 albums in favourites... really annoying when searching.

This seems to be pretty common. There's a post on the tesla forums about it (spoiler alert - there's no conclusive solution but throwing some reboots around seems to have helped some people)
Deleting Songs from Spotify Library using Tesla Account | Tesla

Reactions: WannabeOwner