Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify Artwork not showing on Tesla when playing music through phone Bluetooth

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have this problem since the last update?

When connected to the car through Bluetooth and playing my playlist from the phone, the artwork for the album will not appear on the screen.

It isn't the car at fault, as I have tested with several accounts and phones, logging in and out, repairing Bluetooth, different playlists etc. and the only time it worked was after rebooting the first song had the artwork but after that no artwork. Spotify app on the iPhone 15 running the latest software version. The Spotify app on the car itself doesn't have this issue either and displays artwork without any issues.

Does anyone have this problem since the last update?

When connected to the car through Bluetooth and playing my playlist from the phone, the artwork for the album will not appear on the screen.

It isn't the car at fault, as I have tested with several accounts and phones, logging in and out, repairing Bluetooth, different playlists etc. and the only time it worked was after rebooting the first song had the artwork but after that no artwork. Spotify app on the iPhone 15 running the latest software version. The Spotify app on the car itself doesn't have this issue either and displays artwork without any issues.
Mine's showing the artwork for the previous song. Like being in the Two Ronnies's Mastermind sketch 😁

Upvote 0