Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify - Liked Songs playlist

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all

We have been using Spotify in the car for a while and our little boy has created a mammoth playlist using “Liked Songs”.

This is on the account that is linked to the Tesla subscription.

We have now gone to Spotify for our home music and want to transfer / share / link to the Liked Song list in the car so that we can use it on the new home account.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

I think you have to click 'Account' on the far right of the Spotify menu and log in. That will allow you to use your premium Spotify account in the car. I don't think you can export the Tesla account playlists.

I don't think you can export the Tesla account playlists.
I’m pretty sure this is true - the Spotify account in the car is specific to your vehicle (hence you can make a playlist to use) but limited in that you can only listen to it in the car.

I would think your only option is to sit in the car and search/add each song from the car list into a new playlist you create on your phone/tablet…

Then sign in with the full Spotify account in the car and carry on…

Hello all

We have been using Spotify in the car for a while and our little boy has created a mammoth playlist using “Liked Songs”.

This is on the account that is linked to the Tesla subscription.

We have now gone to Spotify for our home music and want to transfer / share / link to the Liked Song list in the car so that we can use it on the new home account.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Playlists are public by default on Spotify, which means all you have to do is search for the playlist from your home account, and you can play it. You can also copy a playlist and use it to create a new playlist in a different account. All explained in Spotify...just google it.

• Informative
Reactions: spooksman