Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify w/o Premium Connectivity

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
thanks @Ther0ck - stupid question but where you say 'did you choose your source Bluetooth in the car?' - how can I be certain that the source is bluetooth? My iPhone is connected to the car via bluetooth such that I can make handsfree calls from the car, and I can see all my contacts on the Tesla screen that appear on my phone.

for Tidal, is there a subscription for this?

If your car's audio source is not set to Bluetooth, that would cause this. Try swiping *up* on the little music card below the driving visualizations... you should be able to change the source to Bluetooth from there.

thanks @Ther0ck - stupid question but where you say 'did you choose your source Bluetooth in the car?' - how can I be certain that the source is bluetooth? My iPhone is connected to the car via bluetooth such that I can make handsfree calls from the car, and I can see all my contacts on the Tesla screen that appear on my phone.

for Tidal, is there a subscription for this?
You need a subscription to use Tidal like every other streaming service available.