Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I swear Tesla will be the death of me. My expected delivery date was Sept 16-30 for a week, which is the longest it has ever been (I ordered in July), so I felt pretty good. Then over the weekend it jumped to Oct-16-Nov 2. I felt like someone had punched me in the stomach and started looking at Audi e-Trons! Then it switched back to Sept 21-30. Do you think they do this deliberately just to toy with us? :)

Attachments

• tranquilizers-addiction.jpg
    tranquilizers-addiction.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 89
Reactions: JoshsolisM3
I got this text yesterday: "Tesla Update - The Paramus Delivery Center in New Jersey is back online. Your delivery account has been updated and your vehicle delivery will take place at this original location. You will be getting a self scheduling link in the coming days in which you can set up an appointment at the Paramus location. We thank you for your understanding through these ever changing times."

Are you still picking up from Springfield?
This is insane. I’m still scheduled for Princeton on Thursday. Confirmed with the Operations Manager today.

Reactions: asquared17
I swear Tesla will be the death of me. My expected delivery date was Sept 16-30 for a week, which is the longest it has ever been (I ordered in July), so I felt pretty good. Then over the weekend it jumped to Oct-16-Nov 2. I felt like someone had punched me in the stomach and started looking at Audi e-Trons! Then it switched back to Sept 21-30. Do you think they do this deliberately just to toy with us? :)
That was my biggest concern before I made the switch to LFP. I placed an order for LFP, risking the deposit, in order to get first available car. It paid off for me.

Mine has been stuck on 9/16-9/30
For a month. Ordered 7/10. It is so agonizing.

I ordered a model 3 midnight silver standard edition Saturday with eta delivery from 9-8-21 to 9-18-21. I realized a made a mistake with the upgraded wheels. Called support to take them off and give me standard wheels. I woke up today and delivery date was pushed from 9-8-21 to 9-29-21. Has this happened to anyone?
From San Diego California

Toying with us is just one part of the reason. The overall reason is to distract us. Every minute we obsess over the EDD, which is automatically generated by a computer program, is another minute that we don’t call an SA or a DA or any other human Tesla rep. And those minutes add up to benefit Tesla in any number of ways; improved service in other areas, better-rested and saner employees, etc. etc., you name it.

This is insane. I’m still scheduled for Princeton on Thursday. Confirmed with the Operations Manager today.
Interesting. I would happily pick up from Springfield over the next couple days - Paramus and Springfield are the same distance from me and now I'm kicking myself for choosing Paramus in the first place (not that I possible could have known this would happen lol) - but doesn't seem like I have a choice and now I have to sit here and wait for my car to be transported from Springfield to Paramus (apparently not happening until Thursday) and try to get an appointment scheduled there.