Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems like they are prioritizing white interiors right now, I was at my local Tesla showroom yesterday and there were 10 new model 3s I think recently loaded off from the truck with April build dates. 9/10 of those rwd model 3s had white interiors.

Also continue to be on the lookout, yesterday I saw a m3 rwd Demo Base config white exterior and black interior in ottawa with only 70km. $210 discount and no $1880 delivery fee so over 2K discount. Sold out before I could get a hold of an agent on the phone :(.
Unfortunately, I live in New Brunswick which has no retail presence. I see many of the same spec of my car that I ordered in Montreal, Toronto, etc. Tesla rep said that they are not allowed to be sold out of province. So they sit and wait for an owner, while I am without a car that I ordered in the beginning of March. Me driving to Montreal, vs driving to Halifax isn't a huge difference for me. I'm sure there's a reason for this madness, but no one from Tesla has attempted to explain it to me.

Reactions: Esan na
Very Strange, they have a lot of stock in US. Does Anyone have an idea why tesla doesn't ship some of M3 to canada? the stock is very low.
I think there are some slight changes they have to make on the Canadian model 3 due to regulations even as slight as airbag warning stickers, which is why they can’t just ship US inventory. Why they aren’t just manufacturing more Canadian model 3s instead of piling up on the US inventory is what I’m not sure about.

I think there are some slight changes they have to make on the Canadian model 3 due to regulations even as slight as airbag warning stickers, which is why they can’t just ship US inventory. Why they aren’t just manufacturing more Canadian model 3s instead of piling up on the US inventory is what I’m not sure about.
Well especially considering that a new MY RWD came out here last week, I was expecting the deliveries for the M3 to be pretty fast with cancellation etc..

Hey all,

Ordered a company car (M3 RWD) and the leasing company created a Tesla account for me.
Any idea how this process will continue? So far I can't really see any useful information in the Tesla app itself.
The estimated delivery date states 30-06-2023 (this date is shown in the app of the Lease company, not in the Tesla app) but last week I received a call from Tesla itself that they expect my car to be deliverd in May.
Will my Tesla account be updated with the vehicle's VIN number once it has been allocated to me? Or how exactly does this work?
Still trying to figure this all out.

Any help is welcome! :)

Cheers.