Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh yeah where did you see that ? I thought it was only going to be the MY RWD that was going to be made in China

I think the constant delay in M3 deliveries suggests that M3 will also be coming from China. If atleast someone gets a VIN we can confirm this but no one’s getting nothing, this is getting ridiculous
I'm still stuck at July 22 - Sep 02...

But if they are coming from China then I would assume we could see a sudden change for everyone who ordered in Canada if a ship arrives. But that would explain indeed why all Canadian orders are being pushed back either MY or M3, maybe they can't predict when a ship is going to arrive

But if they are coming from China then I would assume we could see a sudden change for everyone who ordered in Canada if a ship arrives. But that would explain indeed why all Canadian orders are being pushed back either MY or M3, maybe they can't predict when a ship is going to arrive
Just went back to look at your order, you ordered a couple days before me and the only upgrade to your M3 RWD was MSM paint and you're already pushed back to July/September. Rough man, hopefully you're right and we see some favourable date changes.

If it's same thing than Europe, you will receive your tesla before end of Q2.

IMG_1053.jpeg

The ship carrying some of these vehicles just left, on its way to Tacoma Washington, south of Vancouver. Link to track the ship:

Correct me if I’m wrong but i think you must have ordered yours during the chip shortage/gas crisis/covid, which is why it took that long, shouldn’t take this long with the current state of things.
Correct and Tesla didn't get affected by the chip shortages. It also was the transition to the LFP, heated steering wheel/back seat/wiper and Ryzen CPU. It was more about the gas prices and the huge backlog they got.

The ship carrying some of these vehicles just left, on its way to Tacoma Washington, south of Vancouver. Link to track the ship:
Then hopefully mine is on it and I get it before the June EDD 😏