Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stability / Traction / control disabled, ABS needs service?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, on a 2015 S85 (RWD with AP1) after ~2000 mi

Tesla replaced the ABS sensor (have to go to the SC twice because they didn't catch the problem the first time (expect from the log entries)).

It also disable AP (hopefully, see below).

The exprience was a bit scary because when I start the car, if I get the error message it was fine (no ABS but the car was driving OK) but if it didn't catch the error (happen quite often), then the car suddenly brake or take corrective actiion (ABS) totally randomly. The car was finally towed (twice) because was too dangerous to drive...

Now 25000 mi later, the problem didn't appear again.

I strongly suggest to get the car serviced as soon as possible.

This just has happened to my new Tesla ModelX (picked up last week).

anybody has seen this before?

Thanks,
K

My new model S started given this error less than 2 weeks in !! This (or some combination of these errors) happened every time I drove it. A reboot would get me going again, until the next time I drove it! They eventually came to collect it a few days before Xmas. So far I’ve been told that it looks like “incorrectly twisted wires” causing”cross talk” - they are running tests to identify where the fault is !

I so wanted to be an evangelist for Tesla but so far £80k down and not much to show for it :(
DDDEFAD9-23F7-43F8-985E-F3C45A27700F.jpeg