Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

State Inspection in NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FWIW: I ended up taking it to Tully BMW in Nashua. They offered to charge it at their charger while it was waiting in the queue, and a complimentary wash when done. Their waiting room was nice too.

2019-9-18 update: DO NOT GO TO TULLY BMW: I scheduled an appointment online for Tully BMW for this morning and when I arrived was told they no longer support Tesla inspections or any other Tesla service. I will be reaching out to Duncan's in Londonderry who was my first choice but was logistically more difficult as Nashua is right on my commute.

• Informative
Reactions: kayak1 and Nikxice
I will add myself to the list of folks praising Duncan's Automotive in Londonderry. I called Duncan's and spoke with Craig who was very friendly and helpful and got me scheduled that afternoon. Upon arrival I was immediately impressed with the place. It's obviously run by folks who take pride in what they do. The staff was all very helpful and friendly and Ben, the owner, stopped by to chat to me about my Tesla experience. I felt very confident leaving my new 'baby' in their hands. NH inspection done in a jiffy and I'll be visiting them again soon to talk about winter tires. If you own a Tesla in NH do yourself a favor and check them out.

Reactions: JATinNH
I will add myself to the list of folks praising Duncan's Automotive in Londonderry. I called Duncan's and spoke with Craig who was very friendly and helpful and got me scheduled that afternoon. Upon arrival I was immediately impressed with the place. It's obviously run by folks who take pride in what they do. The staff was all very helpful and friendly and Ben, the owner, stopped by to chat to me about my Tesla experience. I felt very confident leaving my new 'baby' in their hands. NH inspection done in a jiffy and I'll be visiting them again soon to talk about winter tires. If you own a Tesla in NH do yourself a favor and check them out.
Thank you for the kind words!
Ben-

I just had my inspection completed at Nissan of Keene. They said it was their first Model 3 but they've done Model S and X before. They knew about the lifting points, were happy to use my jack pads, and did not have any trouble bypassing the OBDII connection requirement in the inspection software. They also hand-washed my car (after asking permission and explaining how they will do it) and said they'll be happy to do future inspections, tire rotations, etc. All in all, a great experience that cost me $25 and 45 minutes of time.

Reactions: EdA
I wanted to give credit to Duncan's European Auto for having a very nice, clean shop and were very quick to process my inspection. I went there today and will be going back for the Tesla and perhaps for my 135i as well!

A nice drive down on a sunny Friday. A little slower back to the Lakes Region due to Friday traffic but autopilot really made it a non-event.

Reactions: JATinNH
I also want to give props to Duncan's European Auto. I was in a huge hurry trying to get plates and an inspection during a 13 hour road trip and they got me in same day, let me charge when I was there, and even put my new plates on for free. Will definitely be going back to them in the future.

Reactions: EdA
I just had my inspection done at HM Motorworks in Merrimack, NH. They were familiar with Tesla vehicles (they had the jack pads), and I was in and out within 30 minutes. Tidy, efficient shop and Chelsea at the front desk was super friendly! BTW, the shop is on a loop that's good for walking if you feel more comfortable outdoors during this COVID time. I highly recommend HM Motorworks.

No to self promote here.....
But we do a fair amount of Tesla State Inspections ($45). We also do brake services, tire rotations, 12V battery emplacement (we stock two). My shop is a European specialty shop, I'm also Tesla owner and we have a HPWC PlugShare - Find Electric Vehicle Charging Locations Near You.
Feel free to stop by or check us out.
Mercedes, BMW, Porsche, Rover, & More Service & Repair Shop
You're not even 3 miles from my house!

Just took delivery of my Model 3 LR and never Even thought it might not be inspected. I drive within 1/4 mile from you everyday

Looks like I'll be making an appointment

Reactions: kayak1
Just adding on an updated review. What a great shop - easy process, took excellent care of my vehicle and gave me a little CLA to buzz around in. I had to replace the rear tires since they didn't pass inspection and they handled it with zero issues.

Two thumbs up - that is including the hour trip one-way to get there from here!