Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stats App can open car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have read that this app can be used to open the car and other functions using Siri but I haven’t been able to make it work. The FAQ mentioned going to settings and then Siri shortcuts. I didn’t find any options or commands there that will allow Stats to unlock the car. Currently, when I tell Siri to unlock the car, it tells me that the Tesla app needs permission. Has anyone else run into this?

Reactions: f8K37Sq31
I have read that this app can be used to open the car and other functions using Siri but I haven’t been able to make it work. The FAQ mentioned going to settings and then Siri shortcuts. I didn’t find any options or commands there that will allow Stats to unlock the car. Currently, when I tell Siri to unlock the car, it tells me that the Tesla app needs permission. Has anyone else run into this?

Stats allows you to lock and unlock the car, and to even give you two minutes to begin keyless driving.

@rawmean is the developer. He’s on here frequently. He should be able to help.

Hi @Johnstac , please contact me using the support button in the app and I'll help you get it working.
Short version: tap on Siri Shortcuts in settings screen of the app. The FAQ is outdated related to Siri. I'll update the FAQ.

8696CC95-A2D3-47B6-9B5C-A71CB46F0F04.jpeg

• Love
Hi @Johnstac , please contact me using the support button in the app and I'll help you get it working.
Short version: tap on Siri Shortcuts in settings screen of the app. The FAQ is outdated related to Siri. I'll update the FAQ.
Hey man, I had gifted the app to someone using the "gift" method in the App Store, and they never got it. Followed up with Apple and they said it's done and processed on their end, now they're waiting on the developer to do their end. Can you finish your end? It's been almost a week now.

Hey man, I had gifted the app to someone using the "gift" method in the App Store, and they never got it. Followed up with Apple and they said it's done and processed on their end, now they're waiting on the developer to do their end. Can you finish your end? It's been almost a week now.

Maybe its easier if you sent him a direct message about this? Or contact him via the support links in the app?