Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stats App for Tesla 0-60 times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone tested the Stats App 0-60 timer? They say its very accurate and if it is indeed consistently accurate then there will be no need to spend money on Dragy.

Still waiting on my Tesla. would someone please test and report back. I have searched google and youtube, with no luck.

It doesn't pull GPS signal frequently enough to be of any use.
Thats what I would assume, but here is what the developer says:

"The app algorithmically fuss the gps and accelerometer data from iPhone. Originally, I used the API to get the data from the car, but the lag and quantization makes the measurement inaccurate. I use a Kalman filter to increase the accuracy."

So i'm just curios if anyone had tried it.

Thats what I would assume, but here is what the developer says:

"The app algorithmically fuss the gps and accelerometer data from iPhone. Originally, I used the API to get the data from the car, but the lag and quantization makes the measurement inaccurate. I use a Kalman filter to increase the accuracy."

So i'm just curios if anyone had tried it.

I have a Dragy showing up on Monday, so I'll do some back-to-back tests with the Stats app and the Dragy to see what difference there is. I'm going to assume Stats is more of a ballpark in terms of 0-60 times. But we'll see.