Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Still on 2023.2.12...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is not a feeling.
Since the beginning of the year I have only received 2 updates!
About 30 days between them.
I don't know: Maybe too many engineers moved to change twitter's HTML?
I mean I do see a pretty regular flow of updates in the 2023.6.x branch, and the percentages are leaning towards 34% fleet adoption being on 2023.6.8 while an ever slimming 21% still on the 2023.2 branch...again sort of like with the order processing system no rhyme or reason. I had the FSD subscription around Christmas time that I didn't renew, and since then I have been at the bottom of the barrel. Before the subscription the day or two after a new release would come out it would download to me like clockwork.

Just a coincidence. It is not related to fsd subscription, which I, as European, envy because i can't subscribe it.
Maybe something related to "old" model 3 (mine is without heatpump), also other friends with the same model year did not received it.
Anyway there is a nasty bug in the latest firmware about energy consumption. Maybe they'll release the fixed one.

Just a coincidence. It is not related to fsd subscription, which I, as European, envy because i can't subscribe it.
Maybe something related to "old" model 3 (mine is without heatpump), also other friends with the same model year did not received it.
Anyway there is a nasty bug in the latest firmware about energy consumption. Maybe they'll release the fixed one.
The software release disparity between the US and pretty much anywhere else has always been pretty pathetic in my opinion. Its not like the software update is arriving via steam liner or something... also Its kind of one of those things were software is released and then halted for specific models for a specific reason which being in IT I definitely get (I wish some software companies 'cough Microsoft cough' had better quality control). I am theroetically 5 versions behind but of those 5 only 1 has any real traction for installation and that is 2023.6.8. The other have less than 200 installs combined so don't really count so maybe being one actual version behind is not so bad after all...

Watching the averages of the fleet still on 2023.2.12 shrinking by the day and still being on it feels like being back in High School and getting ghosted for no reason and they didn't bother to tell you...
I'm still stuck on 2023.2.12 as well. I guess at least .6 is mostly undocumented stuff. But I really want the updated Apple Music stuff from this release.

And now to add insult to injury... not only are the ones writing here still stuck on 2023.2.12 or other early Jan v11 build but also are firmware-fenced off from getting the new nav maps... NA-2022.44-14515.

My symmetrical 2Gbps drop is sitting there twiddling its WLAN acks.

Reactions: Antonius138
I'm still on 2023.2.12. Got my Model Y Long Range mid Feb and got the 2023.2.12 update a few weeks later. I was disappointed my car didn't have USS or Park Assist but was told the upcoming update would fix that and this is it... now just gotta wait to actually get the update while everyone else seems to have it. According to Teslafi I'm in the minority of 25% of similar cars stuck on 2023.2.12.

One mistake I made when I got my car was to buy the FSD subscription which did nothing (I purchased the car with EAP then added the FSD subscription). Since there's no 2023 dated FSD beta software, I get absolutely no benefit from paying $100 / month for FSD.

Could the fact that I'm paying for FSD disqualify me from getting the 2023.2.12 update? My thought is my car may be waiting for the next FSD update instead.

Reactions: Antonius138
Cancel the vaporware sub and your car will eventually pull 2023.6.x (likely .11 or .11.1).

The vision-based Park Assist for non-USS cars is a rough beta - lots of problems and poor performance. Read all about it. Will likely be decent by summer, fall updates (circa 2023.35.x)

Cancel the vaporware sub and your car will eventually pull 2023.6.x (likely .11 or .11.1).

The vision-based Park Assist for non-USS cars is a rough beta - lots of problems and poor performance. Read all about it. Will likely be decent by summer, fall updates (circa 2023.35.x)
I can’t cancel I can only not renew next month. So I have to wait an entire month (if this is indeed why my car won’t update).

Reactions: Perscitus
You will indeed be waiting until the FSB branch is at least in the 2023.x.x branch before being offered an update so yeah its is a waste of money at this point. I used to get new downloads either same day or the next before subscribing to FSD, once I canceled my subscription then I got one update after the subscription expired and it was 2.12...