Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stockholder? Do you own a Tesla?

Do you own Tesla stock and Tesla the car?

• I am a shareholder and a Tesla owner or Model 3 reservation holder.

Votes: 102 88.7%
  • I am just a shareholder.

Votes: 13 11.3%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered my Model S two years before the first car came off the line.

Then looked at the IPO price and thought it was insanely cheap. Attempted to get in on the stock at IPO, missed it because it was all allocated to "well connected" brokers. Got distracted. Ended up getting in around $30, though I didn't buy enough stock. Realized I should have bought more, and bought more around $100. Realized I should have bought more, and bought a lot more around $200. Have bought more since then. There's basically no way to follow the company without following it from the car owner's side; you see the good and the bad, neither of which gets reported by the news media generally.

Just a stock holder. I'm trying to buy 4/5 shares every 2 months. I'm up to to 28 :). I really believe in the company and mission, and those 4/5 shares are a lot of my spare cash. My plan is that if I can keep doing this and Elon's market capitalization prediction comes true then maybe I can pay off my mortgage a lot earlier. I find I'm all in, I'm going to ride this wherever it goes.