Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Storm Watch Activated in SF East Bay

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sure is wider, all the way down to Monterey at least and am sure beyond.
Just happened to check the iPhone app and noticed that a nondescript orange line appeared-- Storm Watch. No banner, no sound and no badge.
Batteries were charging at 6,7 kW rate for both. Just stopped charging and battery shows only 98%. Had 100% charge yesterday without the watch.

update: now the battery shows 99% without showing that is was still charging.

Sure is wider, all the way down to Monterey at least and am sure beyond.
Just happened to check the iPhone app and noticed that a nondescript orange line appeared-- Storm Watch. No banner, no sound and no badge.
Batteries were charging at 6,7 kW rate for both. Just stopped charging and battery shows only 98%. Had 100% charge yesterday without the watch.

update: now the battery shows 99% without showing that is was still charging.

Same for me. At least your weather is cooler. Over 102 here and still climbing! 111 yesterday.

Not yet in Castro Valley. Still charging from PV.

remember. 100% without Storm watch is really 90% SOC. When Storm Watch kicks in then it’s the true 100% which is why the last 10% charges very slow just like our Tesla’s.
Good info. Mine is in Storm Watch and stopped at 99%. Or to be more precise, my API based program returned.
{'percentage': 99.0958923613583}
:)

How is that displayed? Just that orange line Storm Watch? Anything more? Nothing for me, just happened to look.

like this:
IMG_9986.jpg
IMG_9985.PNG

Last edited:
Last edited: