Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Strange email from Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My model Y is in Tesla body shop. There has been some dialog through the app and then this morning I received the following email: “Amir’ no longer has access to your Model Y. They will not be able to control or locate your car through the Tesla app.”
Does this make sense to anyone?

My model Y is in Tesla body shop. There has been some dialog through the app and then this morning I received the following email: “Amir’ no longer has access to your Model Y. They will not be able to control or locate your car through the Tesla app.”
That meant Amir used to be able to use your car but not any longer.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: PecuniaNonOlet
Upvote 0

You need to ask the body shop, there is nothing that anyone here can tell you about this, other than if you are not amir, someone named amir was added to the car so they could access it through the app, and is now removed.

More than that, you need to ask the bodyshop who that is.

Reactions: WyoDude
Upvote 0