Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Streaming Issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have recently had issues with streaming, anywhere from Slacker to TuneIn barely work all of a sudden. Constant loading errors, cutting out, and album covers not showing up the little time it does work.

Has anyone experienced this lately or have any advice on how to correct? Assume this isn't the first time this has happened, but my search on posts yielded nothing, so I apologize if this is a redundant post.

Any help is appreciated!!

I have constant issues with streaming and it pisses me off. I think it might be a traffic issue where I live as my reception is not great. I spent a fortune upgrading to LTE and then adding a cellular amp. Cost 1K. No improvement at all.

Oh, and I live right next to Silicon Valley. Such an insult.

:(

Has the streaming issue been fixed at all? Started experiencing this issue for over a month now.

I received an email on the 13th following my signing them. It read:

+++
Last week we suffered a large outage with TuneIn where no stations would load. This was another separate issue than the original issue you had. We have traced the issue down to a problem between our internet service provided and TuneIn. Because of the way the web traffic was routed, TuneIn would throttle the connection (they do this to prevent abuse). This caused many phone calls into customer support where no TuneIn stations would work.

We apologize for the inconvenience as we continue to work with our internet provider and TuneIn on a long term fix. Some short term changer were made that have hopefully allowed TuneIn to work for you again.
+++