Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stuck in the same screen as park even while driving

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I park at the gym and when I left it’s showing what I posted below in photos. Even while driving the vehicle and when it slow down for like a stop signs shows the same as it did when I first park

No lanes showing

I have tried rebooting with the steering wheel and nothing

It’s frustrating because if I put a service request it leads me to make an appointment for 30 days plus which makes zero sense for virtual assessment like these that they could inspect

2023 MYP HW4

Attachments

• IMG_2869.jpeg
    IMG_2869.jpeg
    210 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_2870.jpeg
    IMG_2870.jpeg
    165.7 KB · Views: 49
By either:

1. parking the car, not having sentry mode on and letting it go to sleep by not touching it or opening the Tesla app, or otherwise interacting with the car for at least 15 ish minutes.

Or

2. Opening the drivers door, leaving it open while you sit in the drivers seat, looking in the car menus (I believe safety menu) for POWER OFF button, selecting that button, then existing the car through the still open drivers door and closing the door, and not interacting with the car for at least 10-15 minutes (either through the app, or otherwise), and not having sentry mode on.

Reactions: Mike_TV