Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stuck inside my car right now: software update is stalled

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is this "lever" that's being mentioned (to get out of the car)? I'm missing something here. Is there something in the manual?

Assuming this is a serious post, and not a joke....

On page (4) of the model 3 users manual there is a shot that shows the inside of the car, and what each item is. See item 12 on page 4, also included below. This item includes a link to page 12 which is "opening doors from the interior" which also points to the manual release lever.

Again, I am including this in the very unlikely event I am NOT being trolled here, as I suspect. If you really dont know what these are, then see the included screenshots from the manual. If you do, well then, good job on getting me to post this information.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 8.15.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 8.15.53 PM.png
    926.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 8.15.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 8.15.16 PM.png
    856.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Informative
Reactions: Sherlo
you drove while it was updating? I didn’t know that was possible.
Sure, I had no choice. Had to get somewhere. But keep in mind that several things are not going to work while driving.... mainly no maps, thus no navigation, no AP, and depending on the type of update, you might lose things like auto-headlight dimming, and auto-wipers. Of course you can still operate them manually.