Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suede Headliner in which package?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First, is the suede like headliner called "Alcantara"?

Second, if so then it appears you get this in the individual interior packages and not in the Premium Upgrades Package (PUP). I'm pretty sure I'm right on this, but a rep at the Tesla center yesterday stated you only get the suede like material in the Premium Upgrades Package so I'm slightly confused.

Yes, the Alcantara is the suede-like material.

The headliner material is something that changes periodically. For a long time, it was available as an option or standard with PUP. Now I don't think they make headliners out of anything else, PUP or otherwise.

Could change tomorrow, though.

At the present moment, the only time you will get a non-Alcantara headliner is when you choose the standard multi-pattern interiors (PUP or otherwise). I have the standard black headliner, and it's pretty good too!

Do you happen to have a picture of the black standard headliner? I submitted my order with textile seats and I believe it currently comes with the textile headliner too but haven't been able to find pictures anywhere. I really liked the Alcántara but if the standard is okay then I might stay with standard. I also have the pano roof selected so I'm curious to see what it will look like all together.