Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sun Visor Extender

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This must've been brought up elsewhere but I can't seem to find it.

I am pretty sensitive to sunlight coming in from the side window. The visor on the X is practically useless for blocking any of it. Strap on extenders I see on Amazon seem only to work on larger visors like those on the 3 and the S.

Is there an effective after market solution people are using on the X? Thanks in advance.

This must've been brought up elsewhere but I can't seem to find it.
I am pretty sensitive to sunlight coming in from the side window. The visor on the X is practically useless for blocking any of it. Strap on extenders I see on Amazon seem only to work on larger visors like those on the 3 and the S.
Is there an effective after market solution people are using on the X? Thanks in advance.
I haven't seen any but I got my front windows tinted ASAP. The windshield is UV protected due to the lament but side windows are not based on my research.

Now on roadtrips or whatever the side windows don't bother me at all. Perhaps you are talking about brightness tho.

Remember on the front window that they don't have to lock in place and you can put them 1/2 way down.

I haven't seen any but I got my front windows tinted ASAP. The windshield is UV protected due to the lament but side windows are not based on my research.

Now on roadtrips or whatever the side windows don't bother me at all. Perhaps you are talking about brightness tho.

Remember on the front window that they don't have to lock in place and you can put them 1/2 way down.

Thanks Scott. No -- you had it right, I do mean the UV coming in from the side is bothersome.

What % tint did you select if you don't mind me asking?