Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sunshade?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nope, still waiting for mine. I'm not going to bug Tesla about it, they can bloody well remember that I asked for one. I shall have much joy when a year from now I can scream loudly and as publicly as I can that they still haven't sent me my sunshade. Not that I'm bitter or anything.

Nope, still waiting for mine. I'm not going to bug Tesla about it, they can bloody well remember that I asked for one. I shall have much joy when a year from now I can scream loudly and as publicly as I can that they still haven't sent me my sunshade. Not that I'm bitter or anything.
Tesla's not going to remember, I'm sorry to say. You'll have to remind them. If you want it, just ask again. I'm guessing you can get it. I have mine and use it occasionally. Most of the time it's out, but I'm glad I have it.

Just ask and get it and avoid the angst.

Reactions: xkwizit
Car was towed to the SC today - undrivable b/c it thinks driver's door is open, plus shudder on acceleration plus wind noise plus missing parts from last SC visit.

Maybe I'll get the sunshade whenever i get the car back?
Well they won't automatically put it in as the sunshades are with the Parts department and your car is with the Service. So you will need to call up the Parts at your SC and find out if they have any in stock.