Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suntek CIR or 3M Crystalline?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since your main concern is heat rejection, without getting super technical, the quickest way to compare heat rejection between 2 films is by looking at the TSER % on the spec sheet. As long as both films are the same shade/VLT %, you can compare the TSER% numbers.

If you have a Photosync window film dealer in your area, I highly recommend you at least go check out the film in person before committing to any film you're considering.

I’m wondering the same thing, heat rejection, but also overall performance and durability. Anyone have thoughts to share on theirs?

We've tried a variety of window tinting films, and 3M Crystalline stands out as the leader for heat rejection. It also has a limited lifetime warranty (for as long as you own the vehicle) to give you peace of mind. We've worked on many Teslas before, and the Model X is especially tricky if you want to tint the windshield due to its size. I'd recommend taking it to a reputable installer who has experience working on the Model X.