Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Super chargers & service lacking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody else fed up with s chargers that are either full or not working?? Just got back from Tahoe Truckee off 80 was closed or should I say unavailable. Resurfacing and was told to leave after I had just hooked up. Then on the way home I stoped at Iron Point Folsom to find broken unusable chargers. Had to limp home to call Tesla service and wait for an hour to report it.

Sorry that happened. I had Hawthorne closing on me and I asked for a short amount of time to charge as my SOC was pretty low.

I think they can be cool if you are in danger of not making it home if you ask.

Anybody else fed up with s chargers that are either full or not working?? Just got back from Tahoe Truckee off 80 was closed or should I say unavailable. Resurfacing and was told to leave after I had just hooked up. Then on the way home I stoped at Iron Point Folsom to find broken unusable chargers. Had to limp home to call Tesla service and wait for an hour to report it.
Luck of the draw I guess. I charged at both of those stations a week ago without difficulty; Rocklin was closed, apparently due to the crush of Model 3 deliveries, but that was clearly stated on the Nav map. I charged at 44 different stations last week and all worked, although I had to wait a bit for space at two of them. In 257 Supercharges I've encountered only two or three malfunctioning stalls but was able to get a charge at other stalls. I'm pleased at the reliability of the network.