Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Super Serious Model 3 Worries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know you're joking, but I really do find that my windows get dirtier in the Leaf because I never stop somewhere with ready-to-use window cleaning tools (and now that Mass has allowed pumps that stay on unattended, I'd even be able to use them while filling!). I also do see my grocery fuel points gong to waste, unless I remember to take my wife's car shopping

I keep a nice gas station style squeegee in my frunk and a spray bottle of window cleaner plus a roll of shop towels. Frunks are awesome.

Figured out that "issue" on our first road trip and had to stop at a gas station to clean my windshield on my S. Felt weird to pull her into a gas station slot and "EV" block the station.

• Helpful
Reactions: DR61 and erthquake
On a similar note, I will no longer have an excuse to stop for coffee in the morning twice a week...

LOL, I stop at the local coffee shop every morning, and drink my coffee there while getting free juice at the city lot next door. But now with EVs becoming more prevalent, a couple other people have started using the two L2's as their "personal morning gas station". This troubles me, as its affecting my ability to do the same. :)

I guess my worry is that all the coffee shop employees and the delivery guys I promised rides in my Model 3 will take me up on it, and I won't have time to charge there anymore.

RT

• Funny
Reactions: dsvick and EinSV
Because of the Model 3, I'm concerned for my marriage. I'll explain...

Much like the OPs Kroger fuel program, my local grocery store, Hyvee, has a program where certain items will give cents off per gallon on purchases. The fuel saver card! Nowhere are the savings better than in the wine department. When my tank is running low, I'll go buy my wife a bottle of wine. I believe she might think I'm "thoughtful" or that I have good taste, but secretly I go for the bottle with the most "cents off per gallon!" Soon(ish) I'll own a shiny new Tesla Model 3 and without the need for any fuel savings, I'll likely resort to guessing and (maybe) being cheap (wine in tetrapacks are good, right?)... my marriage will suffer. Thanks Tesla. :p