Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharge account history "no charge" (not referral miles, paid other places)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know why this supercharging session appears as "no charge" in my account history? I don't recall specifically but I thought on the in-car nav it showed a cost-per-kwh when navigating there, and I thought during charging there was a $ tally running on the battery screen. As you can see from the screenshot, I was charged (meaning, incurred costs) elsewhere, including in the same state on the same day, so I really doubt this is a state subsidy or a free weekend or anything of the sort. This was at a 4-stall on CT-15 Southbound, with just a small rest area with a Subway, Dunkin Donuts, and a convenience store so I highly doubt there is a business behind this picking up the tab.

I do not have any referrals, so there is no bank of accrued miles to debit from. In case it matters, 2018 Model 3 LR AWD with FSD and HW3.

Electrical power for some Tesla superchargers in CT is provided by the state of Connecticut.

Therefore, there is no charge from Tesla. I'm not sure why there is a charge for the other station, but I know Darien is also free. Both are state-run rest areas.