Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just checking if this is still happening. Making travel plans for the weekend and reaffirming whether to swing by.

madodel - Get your Sig X yet and were you planning on driving down? I'll be making the trip from Wilkes-Barre and was thinking of stopping in Tannersville first so let me know if you want to caravan :)

Not yet but my DS called yesterday that it is in Springfield. Also Saturday and Sunday I have something to do in the afternoon. What day and time in case I get the X before the weekend?

Not yet but my DS called yesterday that it is in Springfield. Also Saturday and Sunday I have something to do in the afternoon. What day and time in case I get the X before the weekend?

Well, 55's revision said noon on Sunday at Red Robin for the meet-up. That's originally what I was polling the thread about.
BUT, if you get the X before the weekend and are offering to show it to lowly S owners near-by because you'll miss the meet due to your filled weekend schedule, well then I'd make the time on Friday to track you down :)

I'd suggest that the first person there reserve a table or two for about 10-12 people. I can stop by the office supply store on Sat and see about getting some kind of tape for a ribbon cutting ceremony, albeit just a little late.

I will call Red Robin today and tell them to expect a group of 12 or so. I figure we will hang outside starting a little before noon.
By 12:30 we will have had enough of looking around the cars in the cold and most people will have assembled by then.
Hopefully we can get a few tables together in a quiet corner of the restaurant and talk and hang for a while.

It's on!
20160131_120954.jpg

Ok, Tesla, it was all filled and we had a waiting queue. Here is our ribbon cutting from the meet and greet.

Now we need Harrisburg to handle the overflow!

We had about 24 attendees in total from as far as Virginia and Connecticut. A great success and we need more of these.

More pictures from the meet-up:

AllFull.jpg

AllFull2.jpg

NeedHarrisburg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Stopped by here this past weekend. It's a great location, right off the highway. There are also a ton of food choices there, a Red Robin is right next to it, but there is also a sub shop, Japanese place, Jamba Juice, Wendies and a Moes. I think I might be missing one or two as well.

A little tricky to get into, you've got to make almost a uturn down the road infront of the red robin, but it wasn't a big deal.