Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Annapolis MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
upload_2019-2-25_8-8-1.png

Received this from KempmElectric last week.
upload_2019-2-25_8-8-1.jpeg

I don't want to be the negative guy here (especially because I am by nature an optimist) but I wish there was a way to bookmark post #183 - just in case this doesn't produce results.
Can't quite tell if you're serious, but if you click on #183, that will give you a permalink for that specific post so you can, in fact, bookmark a given post.

Here it is with the http removed so you can see what that structure looks like.

teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/posts/3421860/

Can't quite tell if you're serious, but if you click on #183, that will give you a permalink for that specific post so you can, in fact, bookmark a given post.

Here it is with the http removed so you can see what that structure looks like.

teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/posts/3421860/
I didn't know that. Thanks theflyer. I always said I would never go to sleep without learning at least one new thing every day.

Reactions: Fiddler
A request for final inspection was submitted today, Wednesday, Feb 27th; inspection scheduled for March 4. I don't think BGE will install a meter before a final inspection is passed. I don't know what "They gave us the green light" means, but apparently it does not equal a passed final inspection. We will have to wait until Monday to see what happens next.

A request for final inspection was submitted today, Wednesday, Feb 27th; inspection scheduled for March 4. I don't think BGE will install a meter before a final inspection is passed. I don't know what "They gave us the green light" means, but apparently it does not equal a passed final inspection. We will have to wait until Monday to see what happens next.

A "green light" for another inspection. Lol

• Funny
Reactions: kevinf311