Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Auburn, CA (LIVE 3 Feb 2022, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
PXL_20220203_225355738.MP.jpg

Thanks for the updates. It shows up on the nav supercharger map. Apparently a lot of people have already discovered it. Says only 1 available at the moment tho it does also say 4 stalls are down. 39 cents/kWh. Looking forward to dropping by next week and getting a Jimboy's oil and grease fillup while charging.

Reactions: DWdrum
Saw it today driving by! Was going west and didn't need to charge but looking forward to it next time headed up 80 East.

This was mid-afternoon 5 spots open.

What I love about the V3 chargers is that they don't split the load when it's full.

That means even if packed, people should move out quicker. With this and Loomis as V3 we should be good!

Attachments

• PXL_20220204_222948252~2.jpg
    PXL_20220204_222948252~2.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 52
Try the lil whole in the wall "Marias's Taco's", next to bowling alley. 2 Carnitas Taco's is very filling and very tasty.
Stopped by this AM and tried a chicken and a carnitas tacos. Definitely prefer the carnitas tho they were both good. Thanks for the recco. Nice spot for charging with a couple shady spots, it was 70 F already. The spot to the left of the middle tree gave a couple errors when trying to charge. Mabe that is the one that is marked as down? Moved over a few spots no problems. Only 4 cars charging and Loomis also had 4 slots shown available. Maybe lack of snow - usually Loomis has been packed the last few times I've gone up a Friday AM.

Reactions: Gaige and DWdrum
Is that No dogs sign for the grass patch behind? Asking for my dog
The no dogs sign is for a fenced off area from the parking lot. I believe that the (still open) grassy patch probably is part of the Foothills Motel. Anyone know what the other fenced off area between the chargers and Bowman is going to become? And why are there two Speedways on either side of the entrance to the chargers parking lot.

Reactions: Mulkogi
The no dogs sign is for a fenced off area from the parking lot. I believe that the (still open) grassy patch probably is part of the Foothills Motel. Anyone know what the other fenced off area between the chargers and Bowman is going to become? And why are there two Speedways on either side of the entrance to the chargers parking lot.
I'm one of the owners of Foothills Bowl and Foothills Motel. We want your pooches happy, we just ask that you be respectful and clean up after them so the next person walking through doesn't hit a landmine. Thanks!

Reactions: Gaige and 1100MCM
Hey all! I'm one of the owners of the Foothills Bowl and the Foothills Motel. We're super happy to have the charging station open, welcome! We have a bar and grill at the Foothills Bowl. Show your Tesla fob and we'll give you 10% off your tab. Open at 1100 most days 1000 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. See you soon!
THANK YOU ERIK! Mike here, I live down the street................our family met you a week after you opened the bowling alley. The bowling alley remodel LOOKS AMAZING. THANK YOU for cleaning this up and thank you for being an amazing local business owner.

A lil birdie shared with me you're also considering doing more improvements, but won't share them here. PLEASE do share when and if you do.

This SuperCharger location ROCKS! :) Take care EriK!

Reactions: Gaige