Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Belton, MO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Guacahummus

Supporting Member
Jul 11, 2020
Tex 📐

Attachments

• 1692483513855.png
    1692483513855.png
    470 KB · Views: 310
Belton, MO

Host Type: Grocery Store
Host: Hy-Vee
Along Primary Interstates: I-49
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-71
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-49

To: End (I-435 near Kansas City, MO) - 10.2 miles
Diversion: 1.4 miles

US-71

To: St. Joseph, MO (v2) - 75.6 miles
Diversion: 1.4 miles
To: Willmar, MN - 494.1 miles

Is this a Belton road initiative?

Density at the northern end of I-49, south of Kansas City, providing a transition splitter for I-49/I-435/I-29 and I-49/I-435/I-35.
Also on US-71, which is concurrent with I-49 here.

Seems to be a decent fill for the KC metro. Hoping Clinton, MO might get something to help make it to Springfield with ease.

Agreed, I have family there and keep voting for it whenever possible. It is a big gap in Western Mo along the way to the Lake and Springfield. Plus it's just a nice town to visit. The Belton SC will be great for me to drive there in case I need to top up.

Agreed, I have family there and keep voting for it whenever possible. It is a big gap in Western Mo along the way to the Lake and Springfield. Plus it's just a nice town to visit. The Belton SC will be great for me to drive there in case I need to top up.
Osceola has some fast chargers in at Port Gas Station by Sugarfoor BBQ. Not sure which it is… obviously not Tesla but useful perhaps.

I know I vote for a Branson supercharger when it’s on the tesla webpage, but I’m noticing that the belton one was never up for voting. Makes me think the vote aspect is just “advertising” touch points with the community and there are plans for everything anyway.

I stopped by today (10/18/23) and they have removed the construction fence so that you can have access to the charging stations. Everything seems to be 'hooked up' but the car shows 'No Power' when you plug in the charging cable. The location does not show up on the car navigation system under chargers.
There is no construction debris onsite at all. Parking lines are painted.
The craving station have a number system that is new to me.
1A
1B
1C
1D

2A
2B
2C
2D
ETC..

So it looks like we are just waiting on the paperwork and final approval to FLIP THE SWITCH... LOL and waiting with bated breath.

The craving station have a number system that is new to me.
1A
1B
1C
1D

2A
2B
2C
2D
Are you just used to seeing A/B on the charging pedestals? Those are for v1 and v2 Supercharger sites (150 kW and lower) which have two charging pedestals per cabinet. The newer v3 Supercharger sites support 250 kW per vehicle and have a different architecture (4 pedestals per cabinet), so they get A/B/C/D suffixes. The v2 and v3 Supercharger cabinets have a LOT different shape/design to them.

Saturday afternoon, 10/21/23
All hooked up on power pole, but will not open charge port. Car does not charge when plugged in manually.
Does not show up on navigation . I suppose it hasn’t been fully commissioned. It looks like all the physical work is completed though.

Are you just used to seeing A/B on the charging pedestals? Those are for v1 and v2 Supercharger sites (150 kW and lower) which have two charging pedestals per cabinet. The newer v3 Supercharger sites support 250 kW per vehicle and have a different architecture (4 pedestals per cabinet), so they get A/B/C/D suffixes. The v2 and v3 Supercharger cabinets have a LOT different shape/design to them.
Thanks!