Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Norfolk, NE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla updated their find us map at some point within the past couple of days with a planned supercharger in Norfolk Nebraska. I was unable to find any building permits associated with one yesterday. However, much to my surprise someone posted photos on an Omaha Tesla owners Facebook group today. They're actually under construction.

The location is going to be at the Hy-Vee at 2107 Taylor Ave. That puts it fairly close to the intersection of U.S. Highways 81 and 275. The person that took the photo didn't count, but thinks it is 8 V3 stalls.
1710342943704.jpeg

My best guess from street view and the position of the Holiday Inn in the background is the spot arrowed below.
1710343602554.png

US Numbered Highway intersection!

Hy-Vee

US-81:
To: Watertown, SD - 215.9 miles
Diversion: 1.6 miles (Salina, KS to Watertown, SD - 454.9 miles)
To: Sisseton, SD - 273.7 miles

US-275:
To: End (US-20/US-281 O'Neill, NE) - 74.3 miles
Diversion: 0.3 miles

Reactions: Mr. Nuke
Added - wasn't 100% sure on the location. If someone can scope out the site and provide an accurate location, that would be helpful.

I'd say more 42.025914, -97.440249. As indicated on @Mr. Nuke's photo, it's in the area to the side of the store, closest to the lot exit.
Here's a cut of a Streetview image with the Holiday Inn in the background. You can compare the red corner and the windows and the hotel sign to the right, with the photo above.

1710347961390.png

From closer to the store, showing the two light-posts that I believe are the lights directly in the photo the OP posted, and the diamond light in the taller lightpole may be a reflection in the photo. It looks like Tesla removed one of the small trees. So maybe the stalls aren't right at the point closest to the lot exit.

1710349256174.png

I'd say more 42.025914, -97.440249. As indicated on @Mr. Nuke's photo, it's in the area to the side of the store, closest to the lot exit.
Here's a cut of a Streetview image with the Holiday Inn in the background. You can compare the red corner and the windows and the hotel sign to the right, with the photo above.
Yeah I wish the person in the facebook group took more photos. They live in Norfolk so I suggested they go back, but I think this looks correct. I was a little thrown off by the trees too.

Last edited:
I'm back to thinking my original inclination was correct. Same Facebook group different poster. Between the two photos and the position of the cabinets in the background that appears to also confirm 8 stalls.
1710429560734.jpeg

1710429961426.png