Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brampton, ON - Queen St E

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Logged in to post a picture from yesterdays visit in excitement. Glad I’m not the only one seeing the construction.

Should have gotten closer to the fence, this was Thursday December 8. Middle left looks to be a Tesla charging stand so their close on construction completion I hope.

Glad for this location as it will service the Bramalea and Woodbridge corridor and those near 427.

Vaughan Mills charger was turning into a crazy charging area. Watched a Tesla driver sideswipe a park car just to get to a charger before another car.

1A8B8A4A-C192-43D1-BE8B-4D7AB380F039.jpeg

Reactions: Mayoo
Logged in to post a picture from yesterdays visit in excitement. Glad I’m not the only one seeing the construction.

Should have gotten closer to the fence, this was Thursday December 8. Middle left looks to be a Tesla charging stand so their close on construction completion I hope.

Glad for this location as it will service the Bramalea and Woodbridge corridor and those near 427.

Vaughan Mills charger was turning into a crazy charging area. Watched a Tesla driver sideswipe a park car just to get to a charger before another car.

View attachment 883312
I’ve seen so many cars get hit in the Vaughan Mills parking area. From cars swiping other cars to drivers just driving into the curb/grass area near the corner charger stall. It’s wild over there.

Reactions: menaknow and Mayoo