Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mississauga, ON - Vega Boulevard

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Mississauga, ON​

• Supercharger
coming soonMississauga, ON

3055 Vega Boulevard
Mississauga , ON L5L 5Y3

Target opening in 2023

Timing and location subject to change
New locations added and timing updated quarterly

1665066312334.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayoo and Tony_YYZ
I wouldn't take these locations your posting as "finalized" especially since they were removed . If you take a look, this location is showing only 2 KM (4 min drive) from the coming soon Oakville- Winston Park Dr. location. This would be pretty cool and could be a possibility as Teslas in these areas are increasing like crazy, but it seems kind of (I hate to say) dumb to put them so close.

I wouldn't take these locations your posting as "finalized" especially since they were removed . If you take a look, this location is showing only 2 KM (4 min drive) from the coming soon Oakville- Winston Park Dr. location. This would be pretty cool and could be a possibility as Teslas in these areas are increasing like crazy, but it seems kind of (I hate to say) dumb to put them so close.
I suspect they are casting a wide net looking for hosts in major cities and if they happen to get more interested parties than expected, they overbuild instead of missing out on the opportunity.

Reactions: Dinevski
The Scarborough location leaked is only about 6km from the Pickering site. The two sites in Markham are 6km apart and they have a third one coming in Markham - so they are starting to put them pretty close together, especially sites that are more built for urban folks rather than long distance travellers.

Reactions: Dinevski
Just a question, unsure of where do get additional info and don't want to start another thread. Why is there a lack of information on what appears to be a supercharger station that is well into construction at Hurontario and Britannia in Mississauga. found via plugshare Hurontario Supercharger (Coming Soon) | Mississauga, ON | EV Station

I went ahead and started a new thread for the Hurontario Street location.

Last edited:
Should we update the thread title? The Shell address where this supercharger is located is 3255 Dundas St. West (corner of Ridgeway/Dundas).

Also I don't know if the other Oakville supercharger will come to fruition as that address (2075 Winston Park) is only a 5 minute drive from this supercharger.