Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brockville, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Chademo adaptor to lend to anyone in need... in Montreal.

Also I just realized why this location doesn't have Tesla superchargers yet.... Brockville has never been conncected to the grid. They forgot.

It is not possible that that this place is not connected to the grid. There is a big shopping mall and many homes there.
Here is the link to the Brockville electric substation Brockville Substation - Wikimapia

A T.O. to Montreal weekend away in my 70D would be in the cards for me if Brockville SC was confirmed up and running. Instead I am remembering my last cold weather trip without it.. so I'll likely not bother (at least not by car).. sigh. A bientot, Montreal.

Well... at least we now can plan to charge to a departure time instead of a start time ... after only 4+ years of everyone asking for that .. so there's hope for Brockville Supercharger, it just might take a few more years lol

Reactions: surfaholic
well at least they updated it (well all of the sites) to say hoping to finish in 2020 now... this is really starting to negatively impact my plans on a regular basis. It's probably the most important Supercharger needed for Canada.
Yes, right after St-John’s NL.

Reactions: Lex
There is some skepticism as to whether that is an SC or another type of EV charger. The transformers, etc, look a bit different then what we normally see at SCs, as it noted on page one of that thread.
No there isn’t. Its a Supercharger! Also, for someone who loves telling me I’m off topic, you’re a bit of a hypocrite.