Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Burbank, CA - E. Orange Grove Ave (site proposed, 28 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
41C4FDFC-F6F5-4D6B-B451-6CFFDFED515C.png

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9
133 E Orange Grove Tesla Charging Partnership PDF document below

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TL04iZ1JsZJ7IOgB2mKBss0Y7Z27pzPT?usp=sharing

Info provided by Marco.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At this point Burbank is becoming a Tesla Charging mega hub which I am quite happy about it. I cant hide my bias haha, I am a Burbank boy.

Attachments

• Burbank 3rd Supercharger .jpg
    Burbank 3rd Supercharger .jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 87
133 E Orange Grove Tesla Charging Partnership PDF document below

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TL04iZ1JsZJ7IOgB2mKBss0Y7Z27pzPT?usp=sharing

Info provided by Marco.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At this point Burbank is becoming a Tesla Charging mega hub which I am quite happy about it. I cant hide my bias haha, I am a Burbank boy.
Burbank and Pasadena have seen enormous increases in DCFC numbers.

Every year the tesla network is getting better and better. I do like these colocated stations, they do make a lot of sense in certain places.

Reactions: rayluis1988
The City of Burbank has been very EV friendly from the beginning and it has apparently paid off.
I first charged our EV1 there back in about 2000 and their number of chargers has been steadily increasing.
It might be an interesting research project for some student to study and report on how successfully it really has been.

The City of Burbank has been very EV friendly from the beginning and it has apparently paid off.
I first charged our EV1 there back in about 2000 and their number of chargers has been steadily increasing.
It might be an interesting research project for some student to study and report on how successfully it really has been.
woow, back to 2000, niceeeeeeee. Yeah Burbank seems like a very EV friendly city. Glad I live here.

Reactions: DelPhonic1
Went to Burbank the other night to Buffalo Wild Wings and the parking lot behind it, the one shared with the movie theater was full. Then we went to this parking lot and it was jam packed. We went all the way to the rooftop and nothing. On the way down, one person was leaving and we finally were able to park. I was like; once all than bunch of chargers are installed, it will be 50 parking spots less and some people don't care and just park whenever. Hopefully the signage is very straightforward and direct and also enforced, because what I saw was the perfect recipe for ICEing situations.

Went to Burbank the other night to Buffalo Wild Wings and the parking lot behind it, the one shared with the movie theater was full. Then we went to this parking lot and it was jam packed. We went all the way to the rooftop and nothing. On the way down, one person was leaving and we finally were able to park. I was like; once all than bunch of chargers are installed, it will be 50 parking spots less and some people don't care and just park whenever. Hopefully the signage is very straightforward and direct and also enforced, because what I saw was the perfect recipe for ICEing situations.
Were you parking on the Magnolia side garage? Or Orange Grove where the charger is supposed to be built over where the Islands restaurant is? I went to the top of that recently, and the top 3 floors were empty.

Were you parking on the Magnolia side garage? Or Orange Grove where the charger is supposed to be built over where the Islands restaurant is? I went to the top of that recently, and the top 3 floors were empty.
I went in via the Orange Grove entrance and spiralled all the way up and it was jam packed, literally no space available. We had to wait couple of minutes for someone to move.

Burbank and Pasadena have seen enormous increases in DCFC numbers.

Every year the tesla network is getting better and better. I do like these colocated stations, they do make a lot of sense in certain places.
Pasadena has maybe, top of my head, 40 DCFC in 3 locations, and a bunch of Lvele 2's. CAL Tech, in Pasadena has about 200 Level 2 chargers spread out, and 6 DCFC. Not too mention all the others, Pasadena is NUTS with chargers, one of the best EV cities in the US IMO.

I went to this parking lot yesterday around 6:15 pm. There are no signs of construction/equipment. Tesla Find us has upcoming Burbank for Q2 of 2024, unless it is another site not discovered yet. There is no way this site will be done in 2 months. Parking lot was busy at this time already, imagine around 8pm when people go to Downtown Burbank for dinning, movie theather etc. The turns when the parking lot is full are scaryyyyy, tight and people drive so crazy fast and careless. Unless whoever designs the site layout choose one full section for all the EV chargers, this site will be a big pain, ICEing will be HOT and center.

50 stalls !!! (28 Tesla V3, 12 DCFC, 10 L2)

Did you drove to the 4th and 5th floors? May be those top floors are not often filled up.
When I went yesterday around 6pm No, past 7:30 pm, good luck finding a spot. One night, it was around 9pm I went and drove all the way up and then had to go down and finally one person was exiting on the second floor and I could park. I am telling you, on the weekends and nights, this site will be a headache. Unless, good signage and enforcement which I doubt (it is a FREE parking lot)